- Backup Butler
How Long Have You Worked at Create IT
- Since September 2012
- Comp TIA Network plus
- Symantec Backup Exec Systems Administrator
- Film and Cinema
Hello, my name is Chris. I’m a Support Analyst and have worked at Create IT since 2012.
I’ve been working in the industry since 2006 and have worked on projects including assisting in migrating clients to Office 365, various Anti-Virus installations and maintenance of our customer backup solutions.
Having worked in IT for more than 10 years, I’ve had experience in a range of IT environments. My core abilities currently cover:
- Configuring and supporting Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist including setting up RSync for offsite security.
- Configuring and building VM’s
- Configuring, installing and maintaining ESET AV Server and Console. Plus various other Anti-Virus products.
- Day to day Server and Desktop support.
My favourite projects at Create IT
- Installing ESET Anti-Virus for a client with over 300 machines including servers.
- Setting up customers servers and PC’s with Create IT’s custom built offsite backup solution.